Saturday 21 April 2012

Protecting Your Website/Blog’s Content From Content Thefts

Comments

 Are you one of those bloggers or website owners that do your blogging work on your own without copying from other websites and don’t want anyone to copy what you worked on? I spoke to doncaprio sometimes ago and he said to me how he hates people copying his site content and most of all, get higher Google ranking than him that had sleepless nights trying to crack those content and almost run mad. He also told me that he too was just like that about two years back(copying other site’s content) but stopped last year. As for me, I hate people copying my site content. I am also guilty of copying site contents but I’ve stopped it. I know most people won’t like copycats copying their unique content. To start with, I see no wrong when people copy other site content and re-edit it with their own wordings. But what annoys me most is when some people copy exactly what as it is written. I purposely posted this entry to tell the haters of content thefts how they scare or arrest them. You can scare content thefts from copying your blog contents by adding copyright banners on your website or blog as a warning. Doing this will surely minimize the thieves. But most of them are stubborn and for the stubborn ones, you can report them to Digital Millennium Copyright Act also known as DMCA. I call them the “internet police”. DMCA will do justice by removing them from the Google adsense service (if you’re using it) and suspend your website if you are using blogger.com with an extra punishment that is removing you from the search engine if you continue.
To get copyrights banners for your website or blog, use any of the websites below:
Thank you for viewing Tripozia today we hope to see you another day. Please consider sharing this post below.
Loading