Sunday 22 April 2012

5 Great PTC or PTR Websites That Pays

Comments
To start with, what is PTC or PTR? The definition can be checked on wikipedia.org. But what I can say is that PTC simply means Paid-to-Click (a website tat pays you for clicking advertisement sent to you by them) and PTR (a website that pays you for reading mails sent to you by them).

Most PTC/TR websites are fake and scams. Instead of making money from them, they do otherwise and escape by closing, abandoning their website or bid it for sale. I feel for the victims of these scammers that's why I, Emeka Kamanda will use this post to present to you 5 PTC/TR websites that pays. Before I begin, I would want you to know that like Bidvertiser.com a website can start legit and shift to scamming. So I won't be held liable or responsible if you're scammed by the websites below. But I have tested all and they paid me. The list is as follows:
Wordlinx.com (also experienced)
Neobux.com
Clixsense.com (most experienced)
Mistyandsamscash.com
Donkeymails.com
You can earn up to $10 weekly using PTC/TR. Please consider sharing this post to a friend, family or even an enemy...lol
Loading