Saturday 21 April 2012

7 Great Easy Web Hosts Without cPanel

Comments
You may be an amateur in web design and really don’t know how to use a cPanel to construct a website. Here, I will provide 7 alternate web hosts that you can use to construct a website without using cPanel with their simplified editing tools. Before I start, I will like to introduce a post where I listed blog hosts. If you are interested in getting your own blog and you want to know where to start from, please click here. Below, I will list 7great web hosts according to their rank of my taste.

Hosts (#)
Rank/20
Satisfaction 100%(that is percentage of satisfaction you may derive from using any of the web hosts.)
19/20
90%
12/20
58%
11/20
73%
11/20
60%
9.5/20
65%
9/20
60%
6.5/20
38%
Each of the web host on the list has free hosting and the paid for hosting. You can access the paid for features on weebly.com when using their free hosting service by referring new unique members to their website using your referral link. You can access all webs.com paid for service for free(including having a custom domain) by earning more coins and referring new unique members to their website using your referral link and also completing surveys.
I don’t just give ranks and satisfaction percentage without fully testing their service. Just to let you know, I have been testing every host on my list for more than four years now. I can tell exactly the way yola.com was years back when their hosting service was very cheap. For me, I think weebly.com guys are doing a great job. But as for me, they’ve not reached my satisfaction percentage. They still need to listen to the voice of their users and create more ideas that I know of and would like them to figure out themselves to meet the total satisfaction of their users and meet my 20/20 rank. When weebly.com meets meet my highest rank and satisfaction, I will post it on this my blog. You may also want to use HOSTGATOR, a strong, reliable, powerful and award winning web host. Thank you for viewing Tripozia. Please consider sharing this post.
Loading