Thursday 31 May 2012

How To Buy All 2go Stylez For Free

Comments
 
Here on this article, I will show you how you can buy all 2go stylez on 2go version 3.0.5 for free. 
Note:
  • Before you start, you must have a minimum of 1120 GoCredits and a maximum of 1300 before it can work.
  •  You will have to spend GoCredits on two stylez before you can purchase the rest for free if you follow my steps.
Before I start, I will like to tell you that this trick has being tested by me and is working. All you have to do is to follow the steps correctly to get the cheat.
  • Go to Change Style under Settings.
  • Browse for stylez. when you see the first one you want, get it and save immediately. The credit for that will be deducted.
  • Next, you get and save another stylez of your choice. The GoCredit for this will be deducted as well.
  • Now without leaving the stylez area, start saving all stylez on 2go and they will download for free. It's so simple.
  • Ignore the message you see that says you don't have sufficient GoCredit to save. Just keep saving and they will be added to My Stylez were you can come back to use any of your choice. All saved stylez will be moved to My Stylez. Now, you have all stylez you want.
This cheat was cracked personally by me and I would like you to share it to a friend or love one below. Thanks for visiting Tripozia, we hope you will come back to our blog another day. Enjoy yourself while the cheat lasts!
To add me on 2go use my username: emeks4reel or my 2go number: 08105433886.
Loading