Monday 9 April 2012

Where to Create Your Own Customized Mobile Application For FREE

Comments

I know you would love to know how to easily create your own mobile application for free. This is one of the main reasons why I designed this website to share what I know to the world for free.
I have used this website before to create an application for mobile phones and it worked well and above all, it is very easy, even to a novice. To start, you will need to get some icons for your application design. Visit softicons.com to get beautiful icons. Now visit mobile.conduit.com and follow all step as required and you are good to go. If you don't know how to use mobile.conduit.com, you can let me know for free lessons. You can always come back to this website for more free and latest updates or subscribe by email. Thank You!

I know this post should be worth sharing. Please share this post to your friends, loved ones or enemy!
Loading